Charts and Graphs
The charts and graphs displayed below are presented for educational purposes. While past performances are no guarantee of future results they do provide a long term framework for understanding and evaluating economic and investment trends.
- Major Asset Classes 1970 - 2018
- Performance Probabilities Bell Curve 1926 - 2018
- Performance Probabilities of Returns 1926 - 2018
- Block Graph of the S&P 500 Performance
- Cresmont Research chart - Secular Stock Markets Explained
With the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® software, you can view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. If you do not already have Microsoft® Word®, Excel® or Power Point® installed on your computer, the viewers enable you to view and print Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations. If you already have Word, Excel or Power Point installed on your computer, you do not need to download these viewers. To download any of these free programs, click a link below.
What To Expect In The Weeks Ahead